The Plastek Group, based in Erie, Pennsylvania, is a world class manufacturer of plastics packaging for the Personal Care, Home Care, Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, and Pharmaceutical Packaging Industries.
We specialize in Industrial Design, Product and Package Development, Mold Design and Build, Injection, Injection Blow, and Injection Stretch Blow Molding as well as value added Assembly and Decorating.
Since our founding as a Tool Making Company in 1956 Plastek has grown to become a Global Supplier for many of the world’s top Companies. We serve our customers with manufacturing sites in the US, UK, Brazil and Mexico.
We can take your product innovations and ideas and create the most efficient, reliable, and high quality Supply Chain possible.
We strive for Continuous Improvement and, for more than (5) years have embraced a Global Template for Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) at all divisions.
– Certified supplier to several Fortune 100 companies and have been awarded their highest quality and service awards.
– Our molds come with a 2 million cycle/2 year warranty, without charge to our Customer.
– Over 330 injection Molding Machines (from 75 to 950 tons)
– (18) Bi-injection Molding Machines
– (22) injection Blow Molding Machines
– Injection Stretch Blow Molding in Brazil
– Employ more than 130 toolmakers in (2) U.S. and (1) Brazil Tool Shops
– Family owned & operated
Oval Deodorant Packages
Round, Propel-Repel Packages
Push-up & Roll-on Deodorant Packages
Caps & Closures
Food & Beverage
For employment inquiries
© 2020 The Plastek Group