The Plastek Group is committed to the best humane workplace practices. Our goal is to continuously improve our Human Resource policies and procedures through education, training, communication, and employee involvement..
Growing Personally & Professionally
As Plastek grows, it is important to build upon the proud reputation that has been achieved in the areas of safety, quality, price, delivery and service.
The effective use of Plastek’s facilities, equipment and processes are possible only through people working together for a common purpose. It is the success of this effort that allows us to achieve the better things in life for which we strive.
We are committed towards developing and maintaining a positive relationship with each employee and providing a working environment that assures natural outcomes of a satisfied customer, a profitable company, and a safe and successful employee. We maintain this positive relationship in the following manner:
– Offering a competitive benefit package
– Striving to provide steady employment, training in safe work practices, fair and equitable treatment and equal opportunity for advancement
– Maintaining open, two-way communication
– Encouraging the employee to suggest improvement in all aspects of their jobs and processes.
The PLASTEK GROUP headquartered in Erie, Pennsylvania is a world class manufacturer of plastic products for the consumer packaging, food and beverage and medical industries. The Plastek Group has additional locations in North Carolina, the United Kingdom, Brazil and Mexico
We offer an excellent career opportunity to work for a world-class multi-national manufacturing company with a competitive salary and benefits package.
• Paid Vacation, Personal Time & Holidays
• Medical, Rx, Dental, & Vision
• 401(k), 401(k)Match & Profit Sharing
• Life & Disability Ins. (STD & LTD)
Learn more about the Plastek Group on YouTube. Search “Plastek” for informational videos on company locations, products, processes, history and more.
For Human Resources contact:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to mail, fax, or email their resume and salary
requirements to :
Plastek HMD, North Carolina
Plastek UK LTD
Plastek de Mexico
US Online Application
Brazil Online Application
Mexico Online Application